When i chew I have a pain in the same area in the very back of my mouth..Top of mouth, right side, the last tooth..Is this likely a cavity?

Dr. Joel Doyon
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: See your dentist

It doesn't necessarily mean a cavity.
You could have a fracture of the tooth or you could have some isolated periodontal disease with the tooth. You might also have some clenching or grinding habit that irritates the structures supporting the tooth.

In brief: See your dentist

It doesn't necessarily mean a cavity.
Dr. Joel Doyon
Dr. Joel Doyon
Dr. Larry Gottlieb
Dentistry

In brief: Not usually

Cavities are usually without symptoms until they are large.
Although sweet sensitivity can be a symptom of even small cavities at times. Pain on chewing can indicate other problems that should be addressed by a dentist.

In brief: Not usually

Dr. Larry Gottlieb
Dr. Larry Gottlieb
Dr. Marsha Davis