What symptoms typically go along with breast abscess?

Pain and swelling. A breast abscess will usually cause significant pain, fever, erythema, swelling, induration, and a mass in the affected breast. Treatment is surgical drainage and antibiotics.
Red, painful lump. Breast abscesses usually cause a red, swollen, tender lump. Associated symptoms may include fever, malaise, and lethargy. While more common when breastfeeding, they can occur at any age. The cornerstone of therapy includes antibiotics and drainage, which may be done via needle aspiration or surgical "i and d", depending on the severity of the infection.
Fever, pain, & drain. A breast abscess is best treated with incision & drainage. Antibiotics are usually given and packing of some kind with dressing changes are started. If not treated - fevers, chills, redness, swelling, & pain are the usual symptoms until drainage occurs; if no drainage, you can get septic, end up admitted to the hospital or worse-case scenario - in the icu. Don't wait, get checked.