I am not feeling like myself. What are the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome?

Dr. F. Thomas Kaplan
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: Numbness
Typical carpal tunnel symptoms are numbness and tingling in the thumb, index, middle, and ring finger. It will often wake you at night, and improve if you shake your hand.

In brief: Numbness
Dr. F. Thomas Kaplan
Dr. F. Thomas Kaplan
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Pain & numbness
Carpal tunnel syndrome usually causes numbness in the thumb, index, middle and part of the ring finger. It may cause pain at the wrist that can shoot down to the fingers or up the arm. It may be worse at night.
In later stages it may cause weakness in the hand especially difficulty grasping things.

In brief: Pain & numbness
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Dr. Eric Weisman