I have chronic buttock pain. Can i take dilaudid in the a.M.& pm, and norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) in the afternoon?

Dr. Alvin Stein
Pain Management

In brief: Find reason for pain

The narcotic will not cure you and can make you worse.
What is the cause of your pain? Theat the cause and gete rid of the apin and the need for the meds. Visit www.Getprol.Com or www.Aaomed.Org and find a prlotherapist that can help you get rid of your pain and get you off the narcotics.

In brief: Find reason for pain

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Addiction

This is the very definition of prescription drug abuse and addiction.
That is said without judgment. Taking narcotics that lead to increase abdominal distress and constipation and thus increased buttocks and rectal pain is the very definition of drug abuse. I would heartily recommend a detox program and getting in to an addiction specialist. But, never should these narcotics be combined.

In brief: Addiction

Dr. Vikram Patel