My fiance has cervical spine stenosis and now I wonder what I am getting into. Will this affect his ability to work?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: It depends
To what degree that spinal stenosis effecting his cervical spine , what the cause of the cervical spine stenosis.
Could be mild or sever if mild and his work office job, i think he will fine to work, but if is not and works in labor that a problem. Good luck .Thank you.

In brief: It depends
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Steven Arbit
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Thats a loaded quest
It depends on so many issues.
People with spinal stenosis usually lead a productive life and can continue working. But... How bad is the stenosis? What kind of symptoms does he have? What type of work is he doing? What does his imaging show? All of these questions will be important in determine his work capacity. This should not be a deal breaker for you unless you are looking for one.

In brief: Thats a loaded quest
It depends on so many issues.
Dr. Steven Arbit
Dr. Steven Arbit
Dr. Steven Seres