Is it still possible to get blood clots (dvt, pe) while on warfarin? Have factor v leiden. Suffered DVT and pe 18 months ago. Inr 2.5 last check.

Warfarin failures. Warfarin failure syndromes while in the therapeutic range are uncommon and occur ~1-2% of patients per year. They are less likely due to thrombophilic conditions and more due to highly inflammatory or thrombogenic conditions such as cancer or anti phospholipid syndrome. There are new oral anticoagulants such as rivaroxaban and dabigatran that are FDA approved for VTE and do not require monitoring.
Yes it can occur . It is very unlikely to have a DVT when on warfarin at a therapeutic level inr 2.5 , but it does happen. Usually there are multiple risk factor involved : such as factor v , plus recent DVT , plus some other risk factors, or possibly just being homozygous [ a mutation in both alleles of factor v leiden]. So it is rare but can happen . I hope this helps.
Warfarin. Yes, but only if the therapeutic inr range is not ideal. At 2.5 you are perfect and the risk for clots diminishes at this level.