I want to know my options for treating atrophic vaginitis?

See below. Estrogen vaginal cream is the main choice of treatment options. Other options include replens, dong quai, black cohosh, phytoestrogen (soybean, flaxseed, alfafla sprout and red clover), lubriant (just for intercourse) and moisturizer (especially with natural aloe vera).
Vaginal estrogen. Everything else is just treating symptoms, not the problem ie lubricants treat the symptom of dryness, bioadhesive lubricants last a bit longer caffiene reduction will help decrease dryness being sexually active will prolong the intervals b/w need to retreat with estrogen which varies form 6 months to several years.