Treatment options for chronic granulomatous disease? Thanks!

Quite a few! Cgd is an immune deficiency that leads to frequent bacterial and fungal infections. Current treatment can include aggressive and prolonged antibiotic, antifungal, and Prednisone use (sometimes continuously for each as prevention), interferon, white blood cell transfusions, stem cell transplantation, and sometimes bone marrow transplantation.
Bone Marrow Transpla. It has lately become evident that bone marrow transplantation or similar alternative in early childhood reduces the number and severity of complications in the long term. Molecular diagnosis is very important, because mild, although rare, forms of this disease might not require this treatment. Do consult a center specialized in primary immunodeficiencies. www.primaryimmunodeficiencies.org.