I am taking topiramate for migraine and now I have seizures can it be cause of the meds and if I stop taking them can I still have the seizures?

Get doc's advice. The topiramate is fine for both migraine and epilepsy control, as long as you are not experiencing bad side effects, but topiramate does not cause seizures for anyone, and if you stop, you will have more headaches and more seizures. This could be very risky. You need to uncover cause of szs, and plan appropriate therapeutic interventions.
Do not stop abrubtly. Topamax (topiramate) is used for treatment of seizures and also in migraine headaches. Side effects; tiredness, drowsiness, dizziness, loss of coordination, tingling of the hands/feet, loss of appetite, bad taste in your mouth, diarrhea, and weight loss may occur. Mental problems such as confusion, slowed thinking. See your neurologist, do not stop this medicine abruptly.