How will my lifestyle be impacted if I have lost a testicle or have a weakened testicle?

Dr. Kenneth Cheng

In brief: None at all

Loss or atrophy of a single testicle will not impair your ability to father children (assuming the other testicle is normal) nor will it affect erections.
If the appearance of a lost or atrophied testicle is bothersome, speak with a urologist to find out what options are available for you.

In brief: None at all

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng

In brief: Should not change

Not sure what you mean by a "weakened testicle".
However, even in the setting of losing one testicle, the remaining testicle will presumably secrete sufficient testosterone hormone, and produce adequate sperm levels. Overall, you should not have any significant impact on your lifestyle.

In brief: Should not change

Dr. James Fishman
Dr. James Fishman
Dr. Jack Hinkle