I naturally suffer anxiety. Have all my life. Dr put me on klonopin (clonazepam). Quit working. Dr wont change med. Having severe panic attacks.? What do I do?

Dr. Shariq Refai

In brief: Discuss

Discuss it with your physician as to why and it is always ok to get get a second opinion.
Your first point of contact should be your physician. Communication is important.

In brief: Discuss

Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Anxiety

Be careful with Klonopin (clonazepam) as it can be addictive.
Also anxiety is produced by the way you perceive, if you perceive in biased ways you will cause unnessary anxiety. Try using the anti anxiety app and also consult with a mental health professional who specializes in psychotherapy for anxiety. Also soundmindz.Org posts weekly updated articles on anxiety treatment. Best wishes.

In brief: Anxiety

Dr. Eric Weisman