Mild scoliosis; grade 1 spondylolisthesis l5-s1; l4-5 prom l paracentral disc extrusion; mild ligamentous & facet hypertrophy. Treatments?

Depends. Most disks get better within 6 months with pt and conservative treatment, assuming that the disk is even related to the pain. Keep an eye on spondy to make sure it's stable. If you develop instability surgery may be in order.
What about symptoms. What are your symptoms and do you know the cause(s) for these findings? If there are no radicular symptoms (pain, tingling, burning sensation down the leg(s)), then treatment would be pain control, muscle relaxants (if severe spasm), stretching, physical therapy, strength training (including abdominal muscles) and learning proper lifting and movement techniques.