Take klonopin (clonazepam) for anxiety for over a year now. It is not working now. Having panic attacks. Dr will not change med. Should I go to. Er?

Panic. Anxiety medications along with cognitive behavior therapy works. If not already doing so, consult a mental health professional.
Panic Attacks. Are you under care of a psychiatrist?Need to get meds adjusted and only Klonopin (clonazepam) will not treat the underlying anxiety need a good combination of meds. There are a lot of meds available dont lose hope get in with a psychiatrist and get better all the best.
Anxiety. Nope. The most expensive way to access health care is at the emergency room. I do not want to criticize your doctor but giving you a temporary med over and over for a year is not the healthiest of approaches. The goal is to learn to prevent anxiety and not just cover it up with a sedative. It sounds like you have some catching up to do and need to find a new physician.