My four-year-old autistic son has a lot of yeast in his stool. Can this be a symptom of leaky gut syndrome or cause brain fog?

Myth. Everyone has yeast in their stool. It is ubiquitous in nature and comprises a variable part in the stool within hours of birth.It tends to increase in proportion after antibiotic use kills off good bacteria in the gut, and return to lower levels after the other gut germs rebalance.
Yeast in Stool? What does yeast in stool look like? This is not a common medical diagnosis.