Love indian culture and yoga. Can I ask an indian doctor at a us hospital to use some treatments from there to heal me of biliary cirrhosis?

Dr. Arthur Heller
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Data it works?Safe?

Sure, you could use rx from anywhere or any culture, but do they work? Are they safe? Do they require monitoring? Just because something is natural, or has been used for thousands of years doesn't mean that it is either safe or effective.
(bleeding people for rx was "standard of care" for 2000 years, before shown to be bogus, and detrimental. Be smart, get data, then decide.

In brief: Data it works?Safe?

Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Vicken Poochikian