How do complementary doctors treat barrett's esophagus?

Follow MD advice. What are complementary doctors? There are effective conventional treatment for barrett esophagus. Untreated, it may lead to persistent heartburn, bleeding, scarring, obstruction of esophagus and in some cases to cancer.
Ineffectively... Barrett's esophagus is not something to play around with! barrett's epithelium occurs as a terminal event in those with chronic gerd. Barrett's patients risks cancer of the esophagus. Poorly treated barrett's can progress by replacing more & more of the esophagus lining, & can become dysplastic. Barrett's warrants surveillance endoscopy, aggressive acid suppression, & maybe ablation &/or surgery.
With a smile! They say "ms harris, you and your barrett's are looking so good! your crypt architecture is preserved and your nuclei are basally placed and uniform. I can see that your surface maturation is well established and that there is not even a hint of abnormal mitotic figures. I think you are doing great. Lets not re-biopsy you for another 6 months.".