Give me a hint. What kind of hassle am I facing if doc suspects biliary cirrhosis? What is required to diagnose?

Dr. Arlene Garcia
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Serologies, liver bi
If you are referring to primary biliary cirrhosis, this is a type of autoimmune disease of unknown cause.
Most commonly found in females. In the past, it used to be diagnosed very late in its course and usually when there was liver failure. Nowadays, and with the frequent use of blood test is diagnosed very early. Actigall/urso is the mainstay of treatment. Hematologist or gastro should monitor yo.

In brief: Serologies, liver bi
Dr. Arlene Garcia
Dr. Arlene Garcia
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery