Please help us. Our boy has congenital adrenal hyperplasia. What can we do to learn more about it?

Start @endocrinology. Usually, children with congenital adrenal hyperplasia are referred to a pediatric endocrinologist for initial assessment and management--not all cases are the same! it is an ongoing condition that you will need to become familiar with--and you will, with time. There are reputable internet resources such as webmd that may help, and the endocrinologists also probably have some resources for you.
Peds Endo. Your best resource is with your child's pediatric endocrinologist. However, these are also excellent resources for parents: http://www.Magicfoundation.Org/www/docs/100.106/congenital_adrenal_hyperplasia.Html and http://www.Google.Com/url?Sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&ved=0ceaqfjad&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.Cc.Nih.Gov%2fccc%2fpatient_education%2fpepubs%2fcah.Pdf&ei=evedt8cbmonyggfd5ssrcg&usg.
Ask your Pediatricia. A good pediatrician should be able to help you understand this conditiion.