What should I do to ease withdrawal symptoms of clonazepam (klonopin)?

Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Klonopin (clonazepam)

Very slow tapering over several weeks, to be discussed with your prescribing doctor.

In brief: Klonopin (clonazepam)

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Bruce Weisbrot
Dentistry

In brief: Rehab is best choice

Withdrawing from Klonopin (clonazepam) can be very dangerous if not done carefully.
I suggest you speak with a dr. That specializes in addiction. It depends on amount taken daily and for how long. It also depends on the reason you started to take it in the first place. In any event it must be done slowly!

In brief: Rehab is best choice

Dr. Bruce Weisbrot
Dr. Bruce Weisbrot
Agree with Dr. Weisbrot. Please work closely with an Addiction Medicine Specialist.