I’m really into my sports. How long before I can get back to exercising after surgery?

Dr. James Eitner
In brief: Depends
It depends on the surgery and the type of exercise, but generally, once the surgical site is healed and any muscle or joint issues have been rehabilitated, you can return to full exercise.
Talk with your surgeon for more specifics. Some types of exercise, not involving the surgical site, can often be started right away. Eg. Cv conditioning can be maintained with a hand bike after knee surgery.

In brief: Depends
Dr. James Eitner
Dr. James Eitner
Dr. Michael Fox
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Depends on the surg
Depends on the surgery.
You need to clear this with your doctor's office. They have your specific information.

In brief: Depends on the surg
Depends on the surgery.
Dr. Michael Fox
Dr. Michael Fox
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery