What symptoms does someone with candida albicans have?

Maybe none. This yeast is estimated to account for 5% of the dry weight of your poop. While there it usually has no symptoms. There are other sites on the skin, mouth or genitals where it can cause symptoms, but you should really specify location when you ask to get more specific answers.
Itching red rash. This is a yeast infection which can affect different parts of the body such as mouth, tongue, underarms, groin, vagina, body, skin folds under breasts and lower abdomen, nail folds, between fingers and toes. Symptoms usually involve red rash, itching, burning, moist white discharge.