What are different ways to treat candida albicans?

Creams/meds. If topical on your skin you may try a rx from your dr. Called nystatin, or otc med lotrimin may help. If more diffuse, you may need oral medications such diflucan (fluconazole).
Antifungal cream. If you mean the cutaneous form, there are a variety of antifungal creams available, but it is also important to eliminate the warmth and moisture that promoted the yeast to grow in the first place. If you mean the vaginal form, there are specific topical and oral medications that can be prescribed.