Saw a show on tv and they mentioned something called basal cell carcinoma. What is that?

Common skin cancer. Basal cell carcinoma is one of the most common skin cancers. It needs to be removed, but they almost never metastasized or spreads to lymph nodes. They typically just grow larger in whatever location they arise. Prognosis is usually excellent if caught and removed early.
Type of skin cancer. Basa cell carcinoma is the most common type of skin cancer. It usually occurs on skin that has been exposed to suns damaging rays for many years. It typically does not spread to other parts of your body but can continue to grow locally if not treated. It may look like a small raised red or pink spot. It may have a sore that doesn't seem to heal and is usually not painful.
Least serious skin c. Basal cell cancer (bcc) is a very common type of skin cancer which is usually caused by sun exposure. There are several kinds, all of which are cured by complete removal. They can grow large and deep, and, very rarely, spread to other organs, so prompt removal is best.
Skin cancer. It is form of skin cancer that generally grows locally and destroys tissues. It is also called rodent ulcer. It usually does not spread widely like other cancers. The lesions are generally treated with local chemical or surgical therapy.
Basal cell cancer. It is the most common form of skin cancer and is thought to be causally related to sun exposure. It generally tends to be very slow growing, rarely metastasizing, and is usually easily treated. It may be nodular, cystic, pigmented, superficial spreading, or morpheaform.
Skin cancer. Basal cell ca (bcc) is the most common kind of skin cancer. It is usually not fatal but can be very destructive so needs to be treated. Usually occurs on sun-exposed areas. Very common in caucasians but can occur in all races. Requires biopsy for diagnosis. See a dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment. Mohs surgery is the gold standard for treatment of skin cancers.