I am busy with my work and family and don't have time for cat scratch disease. How can I treat it fast?

Ain't MacDonald's... Though luckily the infection is self-limiting in people with intact immune systems, it may take weeks if not a month or two before it goes away. Think of it as a fine french restaurant in which one may wait for a long time for a morsel of food...Be patient!
Cat scratch disease. For most patients with mild or moderate csd, only conservative symptomatic treatment is recommended because the disease is self-limited. Administer antipyretics and analgesics as needed. Local heat may be applied to the involved lymph nodes.
Oh, well... None of us has time to be sick, but it happens anyway. Most healthy people will clear the infection without treatment. Numerous antibiotics (most commonly azithromycin, ciprofloxacin, and doxycycline) have been tried, but with no demonstrable benefit, and are therefore not recommended because the risk of side effects from treatment are greater than the proven benefit.