Doctor confirmed I have condylomata acuminata and need to follow up. Will this needed throughout my life?

Dr. Carolyn Thompson
In brief: Genital warts
Condylomata accuminata are genital warts.
They are treated in different ways depending on the size and severity of the lesions. They can come and go, so are not necessarily something you will have to deal with on an ongoing basis. See your gyn for recommendations that pertain to your specific situation.

In brief: Genital warts
Dr. Carolyn Thompson
Dr. Carolyn Thompson
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology
In brief: Don't know
My traditional answer to such questions is that we're doctors, not fortune tellers.
Sometimes condylomata resolve after treatment and never recur. Sometimes they recur over and over. That's why you need to follow up; your doctor doesn't (and can't) know which category you are in.

In brief: Don't know
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Adam Levy