Are there effective alternative therapies for dental eruptions?

Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Avoiding dentures

This is an excellent question, and there are ways to prevent a need for dentures.
But you have to start early with regular dental check-ups and some kind of Fluoride treatment in childhood. As you get older, take care of your gums with dental floss, toothpicks, or water-pik-like devices. Get problems treated promptly and avoid foods that harm teeth (carbonated beverages, high sugar content foods).

In brief: Avoiding dentures

Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Stephen Gordon
Dentistry

In brief: Eruptions?

As a dentist I do not understand exactly what you mean? We use the word "erupt" when discussing the teeth coming through the gumline, as when children' s teeth erupt and are now visible.
This is the natural eruption of teeth into one's mouth.

In brief: Eruptions?

Dr. Stephen Gordon
Dr. Stephen Gordon
Dr. Jonathan Jassey