What symptoms does someone with bowel perforation always have?

Bowel perforation. Usually associated with severe abdominal pain, the patient is usually not able to move much, and laying still helps decrease the pain. Fever and increase in WBC count is also a finding as well as free air on xrays.
Pain. Usually severe abdominal pain either localized or diffusely thru the abdomen, fever, distention of the abdomen qand a change in bowels. If in doubt go to pcp or er and get an xray or ct scan. The sooner it is diagnosed and treated the better you will.