What symptoms does someone with bowel obstruction have?

Pain, vomiting, etc. A bowel obstruction causes generalized, cramping abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, distention, and the absence of passage of gas or stool (obstipation).
Numerous. Usually abdominal pain, distention of the abdomen, nausea, vomitting, no bm or flatus for longer than normal. Most patient will also have a history of prior abdominal surgery of some kind as most obstructions are due to ssurgical adhesions. However tumors, benign or malignant can also cause obstruction as well as strictures from inflammation. Get checked.