Ok i've got Crohn's disease. What should I do?

Dr. Eric Kaplan
Surgery - Colorectal
In brief: Treatment
You need to be followed by a gastroenterologist and receive treatment long term. Crohn's disease is not curable with surgery and is a lifelong disease that requires close managment and treatment.

In brief: Treatment
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Abby Caplin
Integrative Medicine
In brief: Live your life
Take care of yourself in every way possible--medically, psychologically, spiritually.
Don't label yourself. Read books that are healing for you. Be open to living your life with this condition, not fighting it. The more you take care of yourself, the easier it is for your body to heal. It can and does happen. I've seen it first hand.

In brief: Live your life
Dr. Abby Caplin
Dr. Abby Caplin