I'm concerned. What symptoms go with borderline personality?

The hallmark. Of borderline personality disorder is unstable personal relationships. The same friend will alternately be the best ever, then the worse ever.
Borderline personali. The main feature of borderline personality disorder (bpd) is a pervasive pattern of instability in interpersonal relationships, self-image and emotions. People with borderline personality disorder are also usually very impulsive. They are prone to emotional instability with outburst of anger or rage, which cause problems at both work and at home in their relationships.
Borderline. Intense fear of abandonment, being manipulative, impulsivity, a tendency to think of people and things in all good or all bad terms, self mutilating behaviors, drug and alcohol abuse, sexual impulsivity, a profoundly disturb sense of self, and extreme emotional volatility.