Is there any way of preventing bph?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: NO Way To Prevent

There is no way you can prevent BPH It occurs inmost men as thy age.

In brief: NO Way To Prevent

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. James Krick
Urology

In brief: Bph

Not really, but if diagnosed properly when symptoms first appear, 5-alpha reductase medications ( eg.
Finasteride) can result in significant shrinkage of the prostate and therefore to some degree halt or reverse the process.

In brief: Bph

Dr. James Krick
Dr. James Krick
Dr. Mahaveer Mukkamalla

In brief: May be no

I know that there is a treatment for BPH but dont know about preventing bph, may be a urologist can advice better. Benign prostrate hypertrophy (BPH) is enlargement of prostate due to excess action of testesterone or male sex hormones, it is also mainly genetical as some people tend to have BPH and not others.

In brief: May be no

Dr. Mahaveer Mukkamalla
Dr. Mahaveer Mukkamalla