My foreskin pulls back when i get an erection but i has a thin line of skin that's a bit puffy that goes around the bottom of my the head. Normal?

In brief: Normal frenulum

In uncircumcised men there is often a band of skin on the bottum or ventral penis called the frenulum. Sometimes this can be thickened or "tight" and get irritated with an erection or with sex.
If there is a problem it can be surgically corrected.

In brief: Normal frenulum

Dr. Stuart Shoengold
Dr. Stuart Shoengold
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Go to the Doctor

Without seeing this i cannot tell why this is causing you so much worry.
If you have no pain or redness then your penis is normal. Why are you worrying about something that sounds very natural and that does not hurt?

In brief: Go to the Doctor

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian