Hi, i was asked to do rai for my metastatic papillary carcinoma(i had a tt)a year &10 months ago.I never had my rai.Do u think my cancer spread a lot?

In brief: Need information

22 months after total thyroidectmy for papillary adenocarcinoma of thyroid y you have rai scan or rai treatment ? , you have to give more information, even if you have lymph node metastasis had rai treatment , at 81 yr old , will not be as serious as it sounds, these are relatively very slow growing tumors , don't worry you will be fine , speak to your doctor for more assurance , .

In brief: Need information

Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Arnon Rubin