Sure, i've heard of cerebral contusion. But now that my child may have it, I want to know what it really does to the body.?

In brief: Bruising of brain
Cerebral contusion is a trauma to the brain tissue, like bruising of cerebral tissue.
In a young person who is well without any changes in function the changes are that there will be no sequela, although epileptic seizures may follow cerebral contusion in some cases.

In brief: Bruising of brain
Dr. Albert C. Cuetter
Dr. Albert C. Cuetter
Dr. William Singer
Pediatrics - Neurology
In brief: Depends on location
The effect of a cerebral contusion depends on location and size of the contusion (bruise).
You should speak to your doctor or a Pediatric Neurologist to get more information.

In brief: Depends on location
Dr. William Singer
Dr. William Singer
Dr. Cindy Juster