Have severe intestinal pain for 2 years now. Had mre of small bowel and colonoscopy w/biopsies, stool samples. All normal. Doc says ibs. Could this be crohns? I eat bland and still have pain.

Eating bland? Does that include sugar and sweeteners? If so try doing without. Another possibility is milk and milk products including cheese. Agree that most likely diagnosis is ibs.
See details. Without specifics concerning location, type and relationship to food intake, it is difficult to be precise in an answer. You could obtain a 2nd opinion. I assume you have been screened for celiac disease. One possible cause is a vascular problem.