Not sure why this happened, but doctor says I have brain tumor. Am trying to figure out what it is before I tell my boss.?

Dr. John h Rees
Radiology

In brief: Brain tumor types

There are many types of brain tumors both inside the brain and inside the skull but outside the brain and they all have different therapies, prognoses and implications.
Get your information and take it to your doctor and ask for a explanation.

In brief: Brain tumor types

Dr. John h Rees
Dr. John h Rees
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Why do you have to tell your boss? This is your private medical information. If you need to tell your boss that you need some time off, ask your physician how to do that regarding work skills (won't be able to type for x weeks; this is just an example). Make a list of questions and bring it into your doctor.
Dr. Michael Korona
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: Neurosurgeon

Is the type of doctor to see to lay it all out for you and your family.
Social worker can help with dealing with your employer, fmla papers, disability forms, and hippa rules that apply to you.

In brief: Neurosurgeon

Dr. Michael Korona
Dr. Michael Korona