I'm a teen. How will having body dysmorphic disorder mess up my health later in life?

Depression anxiety. People with untreated body dysmorphic disorder often suffer from depression and anxiety. If untreated, the severity of your condition may also get worse over time. So, the best advise - get treated now.
This is a challange. Body dysmorphic disorder, & its accompanying anorexia and/or bulemia, can be psychological & medically devistating. Emotional risks include anxiety, poor esteem, self-sabotage, depression, substance abuse. Physical risks include hormonal imbalance, osteoporosis, seizure, metabolic disturbance, cardio-vascular compromise, even death. So seek treatment now, before your future health suffers greatly.