Went from 50 to 100 mg Zoloft (sertraline) 2 weeks ago. Dropped klonopin from .5 to .25 on thursday. Now i can't sleep &have more anxiety. Is it from Zoloft (sertraline) or klono?

Dr. Patrick Tapia

In brief: Talk to your doctor

That is the challenge with two simultaneous dosage changes.
My intuition leads me to believe that it could be the Clonazepam reduction however increases in antidepressants are also known to promote insomnia in the context of a promotion of a manic state. In my experience sertraline is more sedating and so it would be unusual for it to interfere with sleep but not unheard of. Talk with your md.

In brief: Talk to your doctor

Dr. Patrick Tapia
Dr. Patrick Tapia