Intermittent burning sensation in vagina. I have had a urine culture and its not a uti. This has been going on for a couple months now?

Concerning. You list a variety of difficult to diagnose conditions for a young woman (burning, pelvic complaints without infection, chest pain and dizziness) please schedule a longer appointment with your doctor to discuss your stressors and lifestyle choices. Hormone balance problems and depression may need to be considered. Your current medication may need to be changed. Good luck, and stay hopeful.
Vagynal Infection ? Check with your doctor. The urine culture will not nesessary show vaginal infection.