Doctor scared my daughter about having brain tumor. What would you say?

Need more informatio. I would like to understand better why the doctor was mentioning brain tumors. If it is because of the risk of cell phone usage there is some data that frequent cellular telephone users may have a minimally increased risk of brain tumors but over all these are very rare cancers and the risk is very low.
Very scary. But truth is best. Now you can work on getting better. My thoughts are with you eventhough I have not met you.