I have a sore back i think sciatic nerve pinch. The front of me quad muscle is numb down to the knee are they related?

Dr. Colin Sanner
Neurology

In brief: Meralgia paresthetic

Pain in the anterior & lateral (front & side) of the thigh is more often a pinched lateral cutaneous femoral nerve, rather than sciatic nerve.
In any case, physical therapy can likely help both problems, but it's important to see your neurologist to get a diagnosis first. Good luck!

In brief: Meralgia paresthetic

Dr. Colin Sanner
Dr. Colin Sanner
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Possibly

There are several possible causes for numbness of the anterior thigh including a pinched nerve in the lumbar spine.
Have it evaluated.

In brief: Possibly

Have it evaluated.
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Eric Weisman