Can I get a blood clot in brain from getting nose job?

Possible, unlikely. While this is a possibility from aggressive work high on the septum, it is highly unlikely to occur.
Unlikely. This would be a very rare complication from a rhinoplasty and is highly unlikely.
Brain blood clot. It is rare to get a brain blood clot from a nose job (rhinoplasty). The only thing that can theoretically happen is fracture of the nasal bones causing a further fracture extending into the skull base and causing a bleed in the brain. It is rare occurrence. Most well trained rhinoplasty surgeons can easily avoid this with proper technique and using sharp osteotomes (chisels).