I think I may have carbon monoxide poisoning. What would that mean?

Dr. Dennis Clifford
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care
In brief: Headache
Low levels of carbon monoxide poisoning may cause headache and malaise.
Confusion and ultimately unconsciousness and coma can result if not removed from the source of poisoning. Persistent nausea and headache when residing in a building are warning signs.

In brief: Headache
Dr. Dennis Clifford
Dr. Dennis Clifford
Dr. Rashed Hasan
Pediatrics - Critical Care
In brief: CO poisoning
Carbon monoxide (co) poisoning can be acute (usually from being caught in a contained area on fire) or chronic (usually from defective heating systems.
. Etc). Co interferes with delivery of oxygen to organs including the brain and the heart. Acute exposure leads to depression in mental status and if severe coma. Chronic exposure can lead to headaches and changes in memory and can affect the heart.

In brief: CO poisoning
Dr. Rashed Hasan
Dr. Rashed Hasan