I am taking phentrimine 35.7 and i took it this morning. I can't sleep is it safe to take OTC sleep aid?

Dr. Oscar Novick

In brief: Cant sleep

Phenterimine serves as a stmulant and is keeping you awake.
Consult your doctor about reducing the dose of changing your medicamtion.

In brief: Cant sleep

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Phentermine

Yes. Of course. But it is not safe to take phentermine.
I would wish you had asked that question before starting it. Phentermine is dangerous to your body and your heart. It will never lead you to real or lasting weight loss. Any physician who prescribed it for you does not have your best interests in mind.

In brief: Phentermine

Dr. Victor Bonuel

In brief: Yes it' safe to take

Be aware that Phentermine is a stimulant and may cause insomnia, palpitations, chest pain, elevation in blood pressure etc. If insomnia is an issue, consider cutting the dose in half.Take care!

In brief: Yes it' safe to take

Dr. Keegan Duchicela