What do I need to tell my fiance about my future health? I have chest wall pain.

Dr. Olivier Frankenberger
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Just the symptom
Unless there is a specific underlying cause for your chest wall pain (diagnosis made how?) ju know what it feels like and tell your fiance what is going on.
Aside from that it will have no impact on life expectancy or "serious" events.

In brief: Just the symptom
Dr. Olivier Frankenberger
Dr. Olivier Frankenberger
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: I am Okay
Chest wall pain if it is from the chest wall it self(no cardiac problems and other)most likely it is osteochodritis, which benign disease it cause off and on symptoms tread by pain medications, and motrin.
The only precaution should be taken during the intercourse not over load your chest wall. Good luck. Thanks.

In brief: I am Okay
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology