My mom has a bad opiate addiction we already know she needs professional help but with no insurance and low income nobody seems to want to help?

Dr. Joseph Weiner

In brief: A clinic is best

Your mom should get treatment and your advocacy for her is important.
Without insurance, the best place to get treatment is in a clinic setting. See if there is a city or community based clinic that can see your mom. Hope this answer helps. Best of luck.

In brief: A clinic is best

Dr. Joseph Weiner
Dr. Joseph Weiner

In brief: NA

I agree w dr. Awan.
Many people deal with their addictions through 12 step programs. Narcotics anonymous is free & confidential. It will give your mother a support system with people who really do understand. She will learn about other ways to cope besides drugs. The first issue is not whether someone else wants to help your mother, it is whether your mother wants to help herself.

In brief: NA

I agree w dr. Awan.
Dr. Zahid Awan

In brief: County services

Not sure where you are located but most states provide some sort of funding at county or locality level in order to help people with no insurance.
Find out how your locality's department of mental health handles substance abuse services. Good luck.

In brief: County services

Dr. Zahid Awan
Dr. Zahid Awan
Dr. Eric Weisman