My doctor diagnosed me with calcium channel blocker overdose. Just checking - what's the best treatment.?

Stop them. Don't take anymore. If he sent you home must not be too bad. S.O just holding off should be ok. Otherwise is treated in the hospital with observation +/- calcium supplementation.
Lower the dose! Your dr may have noted a side effect from your current dose which may improve by lowering the dose or switching to a different class of anti-hypertensive if you are having an adverse reaction to an average dose.