I hate taking medicine. What can I do to treat deep vein thrombosis?

Take the medicine. Assuming this is a correct diagnosis, untreated DVT can be serious, and can lead to pulmonary emboli ("pe"), or chronic venous stasis, both of which can be debilitating, if not downright deadly (pe). If you hate taking medicine, its best to prevent long term disease by treating acute problems in the short term, even if it means taking medicine.
No avoiding... In the acute stage, unless the blood clot stays below the knee, you would need blood thinners to prevent blood clot from going to lungs. You may need these medications for 3 to 6 months or sometimes for life if you gave a genetic tendency to form blood clots. Quitting smoking and stopping birth control or estrogen pills help.
Do the right thing. If I had a choice between not taking medicine and increasing my risk of death, I would take the medicine. You can always do it in shot form if you have trouble with pills.