I am not feeling like myself. What are the symptoms of aortic stenosis?

Dr. Robert Vogt Lowell
Pediatrics - Cardiology

In brief: Several

The most common symptom is chest pain with effort or in more advanced cases where the stenosis has been severe for many years, decreased exercise tolerance, shortness of breath, light headedness and palpitations among others.
Check with your doctor, the diagnosis is usually straight forward.

In brief: Several

Dr. Robert Vogt Lowell
Dr. Robert Vogt Lowell
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Depends on severity

Have you been previously told that you have aortic stenosis which is diagnosed by presence of a heart murmur and an echo.
Symptoms include, passing out or nearly passing out, shortness of breath, water accumulation and fatigue. Symptoms depend on severity of the narrowing of aortic valve.

In brief: Depends on severity

Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram