High deductible. Limited coverage of outpatient care. Would really help to know what tests, evaluations are required to diagnose coronary spasms and follow it after treatment.?

Dr. Mario Matos-Cruz
Surgery - Thoracic

In brief: See cardiologist

First of all, why do you want to diagnose coronary spasms.
I advise you to go see your board certified cardiologist for him or her to dtermine if that is even a probable diagnosis given the clinical findings and symptoms.

In brief: See cardiologist

Dr. Mario Matos-Cruz
Dr. Mario Matos-Cruz
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Keep it simple...

If you can walk well on a treadmill a stress echo is probably worthwhile to make sure you do not have any significant obstructive coronary artery disease.
Ekg while you are having chest pain is worthwhile to see if you are having true coronary artery spasm or prinzmetal angina. Beyond this I am not sure there is a need for more tests except under special circumstances determined by your doctor.

In brief: Keep it simple...

Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. Eric Weisman